Oxob vs WeiEn Oxob vs WeiEn

Niiice

A really cool stick fight. Real nice use of camera control.. it kept it interesting without losing my attention. The Fight was original too, great sound effects for this and the music I found was in great taste with the action. Good job!

Nooby 1: Stuck in a fight Nooby 1: Stuck in a fight

lol Cute and Funny

Good job it entertained me with humour :D I liked.. maybe add voices for improvement.

Spigot visits Africa Spigot visits Africa

Urm..

"Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it." - Author

First the music was set at a level that was only ment to damage someones ears.. good job. Secondly the 'animation' was simple a video with text over layed.

3 Months of to finish? what the hell were you doing.. I could make something better than this in 6 hours. Quality control needs to be thought out before you submit to newgrounds..

NAWP responds:

I don't think I like your attitude, because apparently you don't respect someone else's work and you seem full of yourself.
Sure you can do it in 6 hours, but will you spend 2.5 months doing a research on that? I don't think so.

Flophone - Restricted Flophone - Restricted

Really enjoyable

Really good flash game, i loved how everything was very well incorporated together.. made it feel really cool :D good job!

Hola Bola! Hola Bola!

Original

Originally Game play something to be played when needing to chill out or a bit of a stress reliever.. good solid controls. good job! Would be interested in how you improve upon this for a sequel.

Mustache Warrior Mustache Warrior

I really liked this! Addictive!

Addictive and easy to pick and play gameplay. Nothing to complicated but can become fun and challenging at moments. I would award more points if some features were included for a sequel. Include Accuracy Stats by how many arrows fired.. and how many hit.. Add good targets in the air that if hit count as points off your overall score, Also as extra mini games you could have a very long field and targets off screen.. the goal would be too shoot those targets out... Overall really addictive.. the music could be too repetitive if more time was spent playing though.

Soliditude Soliditude

Hi, I would very much like to use this piece an upcoming project of mine if this is okay, I will be posting it here so of course I would credit you :)

Enzer0 responds: