Oxob vs WeiEn Oxob vs WeiEn

Niiice

A really cool stick fight. Real nice use of camera control.. it kept it interesting without losing my attention. The Fight was original too, great sound effects for this and the music I found was in great taste with the action. Good job!

Nooby 1: Stuck in a fight Nooby 1: Stuck in a fight

lol Cute and Funny

Good job it entertained me with humour :D I liked.. maybe add voices for improvement.

Spigot visits Africa Spigot visits Africa

Urm..

"Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it." - Author

First the music was set at a level that was only ment to damage someones ears.. good job. Secondly the 'animation' was simple a video with text over layed.

3 Months of to finish? what the hell were you doing.. I could make something better than this in 6 hours. Quality control needs to be thought out before you submit to newgrounds..

NAWP responds:

I don't think I like your attitude, because apparently you don't respect someone else's work and you seem full of yourself.
Sure you can do it in 6 hours, but will you spend 2.5 months doing a research on that? I don't think so.

He's A Slidin' 2 He's A Slidin' 2

Interesting..

That's a whole lot of farting gas he has there...spend a fortune getting around the world I can imagine. Sorry as far as entertainment goes... this failed. Sorry....

Sick stix(shorts) Sick stix(shorts)

Wasn't too bad for a stick animation..

Wasn't bad but it wasn't good..though this doesn't mean you don't have skill, your FBF skills are pretty good, smooth and a good sense of gravity.. maybe a few little tweaks here and then but that will eventually come with even more experience of the years.. I think this was pretty good. I think in the future if you want to progress in your work.. using the current palette of skills id suggest maybe implementing a storyline with this style you have developed to keep the audience interested.

Overall good job. I watched the whole thing but would like to see more than just random killing.. all though it was ROTFL when the old man kicked the green guys butt.. lol (Y)

big battle final episode big battle final episode

As far as a naruto flash goes..

This was actually very bad, bas use of sprites and by which i mean background was stretched at one point.. Id advise using a vcam to track the sprites and maybe set all your sprites to smoothing in the properties to allow zooming without horrible results. (If you dont know what I mean, look it up and learn how flash works when using bitmaps) Storyline was extremely random and to be honest horrible. Most people that browse newgrounds understand english.. it would be nice if you let the audience know what is going on through english language as well..

Two Chicks, Same Time Two Chicks, Same Time

Wait...you have 2 penis's?

haha.. good sense of timing on the comedy/animation. Id be interested to see more of this and see where it goes comedy wise.

DestructoBox responds:

While this doesn't star the series' main characters, check out our other uploads for the adventures of Joey and Phil ;)

One Year on Fluidanims One Year on Fluidanims

Improvement

You improved that's for sure, I can see you learned filters and the ASCam and eventually you started adding script into your work. Overall good progress. Keep working at it and keep posting :)

( 7 because I'm not all to impressed on stick animations )

Tyson Gay vs Usain Bolt Tyson Gay vs Usain Bolt

Just wasn't Interesting

Im sorry this wasn't all that interesting.. I think mainly because I didn't really understand what was going on.. It wasn't funny, or suspenseful..or even with a point.. but after that.. I do have one good thing to say, the graphics were pretty decent and the animation was half decent. Ways to improve?...hmmm. Maybe practice script writing, hire some voice actors and work on another project and give it another go! :)

ernie-doc responds:

ah respect for the critique.